Friday, July 19, 2013

July Vegan Cuts Beauty Box

I was so excited when I heard that Vegan Cuts was having a new beauty box, so i ordered mine right away.
Good thing I ordered mine quickly because after two days they sold out of their July box, so I was more excited! So for some who don't know yet, Vegan Cuts is an online store where you can buy a bunch of vegan products like, food, clothing, purses, and jewelry. They also have two types of monthly subscription boxes, a snack box and a new beauty box, I haven't tried their snack box but it sounds pretty great.

Before I got my box I was too impatient, so I was looking at the #vegancutsbeautybox on Instagram and saw what others were getting and it just made me more excited. Vegan Cuts made a video showing us a small sneak peak so I knew we were getting a LVX nail polish, which is worth $16, and a Namaste pouch($7). I was so stoked to get a new nail polish, since I only have one cruelty free and vegan nail polish which is Zoya. The LVX comes in the color Deco and its part of their 2013 summer line. It's a very pretty bright pink color and sorry if this photo doesn't do it justice, I love it.



What I was super ecstatic for was their mascara. I have been looking for a vegan, cruelty free, and almost natural mascara for a long time but I end up not buying one because A. beeswax is sometimes always found in mascara and B. too expensive, so I end up with nothing. I have heard of GlamNatural before but it was too expensive for me so I didn't bother. It's a good sample size and if you want to buy the full size product it will cost you $28 bucks.

July Beauty Box came with these goodies:
LVX deco nail polish(full size)-$16
GlamNatural black mascara- full size $28
Namaste's jemma pouch- $7
Essence of Vali's sleep spray- sample $1
Acure Organics argan oil -full size $14.99
NYL Skincare rosewater face wash- full size $28
Suntegrity tinted moisturizer- full size $45
Lippy Girl lip gloss(full size)- $7.25

The box costs $19.95(including US shipping) so $16 from LVX, $7 from Namaste pouch, and  $7 lip gloss, you can see this box was more than worth it.

Check out Vegan Cuts here!
-Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment