Friday, September 27, 2013

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Nicobella Organics sent me some chocolates the other day and oh my! They all looked so good, I wanted to devour all of them once I had them in hand(I couldn't wait to try one;so that's why one is missing in the photo). I love this brand because they are vegan, organic, natural, fair trade and soy free! So, it's perfect for anybody who loves chocolate especially dark chocolate.

They sent me a Truffle Assortment box of 6pc, $13.50, which include theses flavors;blueberry almond, ginger green tea, pumpkin chai, pure cocoa bliss, walnut flaxseed, and sunflower butter banana. Also a much 3-pack, $15.95 each bag 2 oz, which include omega munch, coco-nut munch and maple-nut munch.

From left to right, blueberry almond, ginger green tea, pure cocoa bliss, walnut flaxseed crunch, sunflower banana  butter.( Pumkin Chai, didn't make it in time for a photo)

These lovely little squares are all super soft, chewy, and delicious! These are probably the softest chocolate I've ever tried. From all of these I would have to say the sunflower banana butter was my favorite,although you get the banana taste after its still very good. The blueberry was my next favorite, it was juicy and you get the blueberry flavor right away. As for the pure cocoa bliss, it's the plain version of all these, my mom loved it and she's not a fan of dark chocolate. It was like the others: soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth delicious. 


Coconut and Chocolate! And almonds, although I couldn't bite into the almonds because of my braces, these were really good. The chocolate melts in your mouth and you taste the little coconut flakes and man this was my favorite. 



I love love love the omega munch, it tastes like a Crunch bar ( from what I remember), it's a light and airy crunch. These munch bags are really good I would definitely buy these and maybe give them to a friend plus the ingredients are simple and awesome. Overall I can't say enough good things about this brand, I love their ingredients, I love that they're fair trade, and obviously their flavors. Go check them out at Nicobellaorganics.com

If you sign up for their newsletter you get 20% off your next purchase!
-Monica

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love indulging in delicious vegan chocolates. I haven't had the pleasure to try Nicobella yet, but my chocolate of choice right now is Allison Gourmet.

    ReplyDelete