Saturday, August 10, 2013

Thankful for Dr. Praeger's

I had a coupon for a dollar off of Dr. Praeger's products and I've never heard of that brand so I wanted to give it a try. I first made sure that they carried vegan products and they do, which is exciting for me. If you go on their website you can see that they have eight vegan products and one includes a "Veggie Littles" that is gluten free for kids.


Carrots, onions, string beans, oat bran soybeans, zucchini, peas, broccoli, corn, soy flakes, spinach, expeller pressed canola oil, red pepppers ,arrowtoot, corn starch, garlic, corn meal, salt, parsley and black pepper is all what makes this delicious creation! Seriously, the ingredients are so simple and I know what they all are, so that's reason one on why I love this burger. Reason two is because it's just simply great tasting, It's moist, soft, and it has a very familiar taste but I cant describe it. (it reminds my sister of carls jr. and i don't know why)
Anyways I recommend this burger to all because it's my new favorite product!
Dr.Praeger's website here!
-Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment